- 15/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong
- Office Hours
- Mon – Fri 9:00am – 6:00pm
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system
In order to improve our service quality, we adopted a brand new "Interactive Voice Response" system starting from 22 June 2014 through which customers can inquire and obtain necessary information or documents in a speedy and effective way.
"IVR" system will greet you on phone and provide language selections:
Press (1) for Cantonese, (2) for English and (3) for Putonghua
After your language selection, then you can:
Press (1) → Listen Marketing News
Press (2) → Fax service
Press (3) → Listen exchange rate
Press (4) → Contact our Customer Services Executive → Press (1) Existing policy customer；Press (2) New Customer；Press (3) Group Insurance Customer
If our lines are busy or in non-office hour, please leave your message. All messages will be replied before the next working day.
To ensure our service quality, the telephone conversation will be recorded for internal reference.
For enquiries during non-office hours, please leave your message at our Customer Services Hotline 2290 2882 or VIP Customer Services Hotline 2290 2880 or contact us by email to HongKongLifeCS@hklife.com.hk. Our Customer Services Officer will reply you before the next working day.
If you have any suggestions or complaints about our company's products or service, you can contact us by written requests, emails or faxes. We will find out & conduct investigations of the cases and will follow up and return to you by written request within 14 working days.
(1) Email : HongKongLifeCS@hklife.com.hk
(Email sent through internet is vulnerable to third-party preclusion)
(2) Fax : 2523 6720
(3) Post : Hong Kong Life Insurance Limited - Customer Caring Ambassador
15/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong
If you would like to make further enquiries, you can also contact the following organizations :
(1) Voluntary Health Insurance Scheme Office (accept complaints specific to the VHIS)
Website : http://www.vhis.gov.hk
(2) Insurance Authority (accept complaints against an insurer and related to insurance intermediary's misconduct)
Website : http://www.ia.org.hk
(3) Insurance Complaints Bureau (accept complaints related to claim or non-claim dispute)
Website : http://www.icb.org.hk
(4) Inland Revenue Department (accept complaints related to VHIS claims for tax deduction)
Website : http://www.ird.gov.hk
Hong Kong Life Insurance Limited
For enquiries, please contact Hong Kong Life Insurance Limited, Asia Insurance Company Limited, Chong Hing Bank Limited, OCBC Wing Hang Bank Limited, Shanghai Commercial Bank Limited or CMB Wing Lung Bank Limited.