“Family Guardian Refundable Hospital Income Protection Plan” - Client Promotion Incentive
Appointed Licensed Insurance Agency: Chong Hing Bank Limited, CMB Wing Lung Bank Limited and Shanghai Commercial Bank Limited
"family guardian refundable hospital income protectio plan" - Client Promotion Incentive Details
Promotion Period: From now till 30 December 2023 (Application Signing and Submission Date) (Both Dates Inclusive)
First Year Premium Discount Incentive
With successful applications submitted within the Promotion Period2 for the Eligible Life Insurance Plan of Hong Kong Life Insurance Limited ("Hong Kong Life") as specified below, given the policy being successfully issued, clients may enjoy the First Year Premium Discount of Basic Plan as specified below.
Eligible Life Insurance Plans
First Year Premium Discount of Basic Plan
Please refer to relevant product page of the respective insurance plan for the Appointed Licensed Insurance Agency. Please refer to the policy documents for full terms and conditions of Eligible Life Insurance Plan(s), and the product leaflet of Hong Kong Life's life insurance plans for product information. Before applying for any life insurance plan, clients should carefully read and understand the contents and terms of the policy documents. Clients should also seek independent and professional advice before making any decision.
Terms and Conditions of "Family Guardian Refundable Hospital Income Protection Plan" - Client Promotion Incentive
General Terms and Conditions:
- "Family Guardian Refundable Hospital Income Protection Plan" - Client Promotion Incentive (the "Incentive") consists of First Year Premium Discount of Basic Plan of relevant Eligible Life Insurance Plan of Hong Kong Life Insurance Limited ("Hong Kong Life").
- The Promotion Period of the Incentive is from 3 October to 30 December 2023 (both dates inclusive) ("Promotion Period").
- To be eligible for the Incentive, the application signing date and submission date of the application for any of the Eligible Life Insurance Plans must fall within the Promotion Period.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Incentive cannot be enjoyed in conjunction with any other incentive(s) offered by Hong Kong Life.
- The Incentive is not applicable to policies withdrawn during the cooling-off period. In such case, clients would receive a refund of any premium(s) (net premium after deduction of premium discount amount) and levy(ies) paid (in the original payment currency) to Hong Kong Life, without any interest.
- The Incentive cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged for other gifts and will not be applicable to any policy conversions nor to the premium on renewal of the existing policy. The premium discount amount can only be used for paying the premium of Eligible Life Insurance Plan in the Incentive Table.
- Hong Kong Life reserves the right to change or terminate the Incentive and amend any terms and conditions of the Incentive at any time without giving prior notice to clients or reason therefor. For the avoidance of doubt, the Incentive applicable to the eligible policy issued prior to such variation, suspension or termination of the Incentive will remain unaffected.
- Clients should refer to the Product Section of Hong Kong Life website, the policy, proposal and product leaflet and any other relevant documents of Hong Kong Life's life insurance plans for relevant product information, contents, terms and conditions. This promotion describes the details of the Incentive only, it does not refer to any coverage, exclusions, risk disclosure, contents nor terms and conditions of the Eligible Life Insurance Plan(s). Clients should read, fully understand and accept the coverage, exclusions, risk disclosure, contents, terms and conditions of the policies and proposals before applying for any Eligible Life Insurance Plan(s) inclusive of the Incentive.
- This Incentive and its relevant terms and conditions are applicable within the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region only and governed by the law of Hong Kong.
- If there is any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of this promotion, the English version shall prevail.
- Hong Kong Life reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
Specific Terms and Conditions of First Year Premium Discount Incentive:
- Subject to the General Terms and Conditions and these Specific Terms and Conditions herein, clients will be entitled to the First Year Premium Discount of Basic Plan of the Eligible Life Insurance Plan as shown in the Incentive Table given the policy being successfully issued.
- If the First Year Premium is not an integer, such figure will be rounded off to the nearest integer for the purpose of calculating the First Year Premium Discount on the Basic Plan of the Incentive that clients can enjoy.
- The amount of the First Year Premium Discount will be calculated in the currency under which the Eligible Life Insurance Plan is denominated.
- Clients can pay the net initial premium (premium after deducting the premium discount amount) when they submit the applications.
- In case of any conversion of the Eligible Life Insurance Plan to non-Eligible Life Insurance Plans, changes made to the amount of Principal Amount/Sum Assured (if applicable) or any changes made by clients in the first policy year, which results in the premium discount of the Incentive being lower than the discount before the conversion or the relevant Incentive requirement being no longer applicable, Hong Kong Life reserves the right to disqualify such client's entitlement to the Incentive and to seek compensation for the amount of the Incentive already granted to such client.
Dispute on Selling Process and Product
Chong Hing Bank Limited, CMB Wing Lung Bank Limited and Shanghai Commercial Bank Limited (collectively "Appointed Licensed Insurance Agencies" and each individually "Appointed Licensed Insurance Agency") are the Appointed Licensed Insurance Agency of Hong Kong Life, and the life insurance product is a product of Hong Kong Life but not the Appointed Licensed Insurance Agency. In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Appointed Licensed Insurance Agency and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, Appointed Licensed Insurance Agency is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the life insurance product should be resolved between Hong Kong Life and the customer directly.
For enquiry about the Life Insurance Plan, please call Hong Kong Life Customer Services Hotline at 2290 2882.